Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DIY Thrifty Thursday #96

 We had some great entries last week! Here are just a few in case you missed it.

Craftiments: Ice Lanterns

On the Home Front; leftover candy cane ideas

Crafty Journal; Snowman Bath Pouf

Pinkie for Pink; Minnie Mouse hair clips

Sweet Little Bluebird; Apricot Gorgonzola spread

Thank you for linking up your ideas!  If you were featured, be sure to grab an "I was Featured" button below.


thrifty101

  • Link any projects, crafts, recipes. NEW ENTRIES ONLY PLEASE
  • Stay around a while and check out some other links 
  • Have fun and spread the word about DIY Thrifty Thursdays!  Become a follower, list DIY Thrifty Thursday on your Link Party roll, there is a button tab at the top of the page.:)  The more the merrier!



Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Hello, Michelle- Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my ice lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so surprised to see my Frosty Snowman! Thank you so much for featuring it. And thanks for hosting so regularly.

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Minnie Mouse Ear Hair Clips! I really appreciate it :)

    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting your great party! thanks also for featuring On The Home Front! I'd love to share your button but I think some of the code is missing??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting.
    Hope your new year is off to a great start.
    The Busy Bee's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.