Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Smith's Coupon Event 8/25-8/31

Smith's is once again doing their Coupon Event! Get your coupons cut and organized so you can take full advantage of these deals! Here's how it works:

Smith's Coupon Event
8/25-8/31
All Coupons Under $1 = $1.00

$0.10 coupon = $1.00
$0.25 coupon = $1.00
$0.50 coupon = $1.00
$0.75 coupon = $1.00
$1.00 coupon = $1.00

If you take advantage of things already on sale, you can get away with some amazing prices, and even some stuff for FREE!!

I like to check out THIS website from The Savvy Shopper for deals like this. She is really good about telling you what coupons to use on which items to get the best deals. Like I said, make sure you have your coupons cut and organized.

**TIP- Last time I went in for this event it was when they had Charmin toilet paper for cheap. I went around 9:00am and they were SOLD OUT. I was able to get my hands on one package because I looked in the return cart behind Customer Service. So check there if any items are out of stock and you might get lucky!

Also be sure (as always) to watch the register for the correct prices to ring up, AND to make sure that the cashier really scan your coupons for the max $1.

The Savvy Shopper usually updates during the day on other deals she finds. Freebies 2 Deals also update during the day. If you follow Freebies2deals on Facebook, there are thousands of thrifty folk' like us out there that update their finds all day long.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.