Monday, November 15, 2010

Cheap Eyeglass Order Site

 
My friend told me about www.Zennioptical.com.  They have some AMAZING prices on some really cute glasses.  She and her daughter have bought from them numerous times and at the prices they pay for them, they have numerous pairs to match numerous outfits or holidays. (prices start at $6.95 INCLUDING LENSES!)

My husband ordered 2 pair this summer from them after the referral from my friend and he was very pleased with the quality, price and speed of shipping. (I believe shipping is $2.50 a pair)

Tonight I had another friend ask me what that site was, so I thought I would post it here for everyone to take advantage of. :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.