Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Movie coupons


Disney has issued THIS manufacturer’s coupon valid for $10/1 A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray Combo Pack!
*Note: This movie will not be released until Tuesday, 11/16.
There is also a $2/1 coupon available on Coupons.com for the following movies:
20th century's A Christmas Carol $2 off (pg.21)
Jingle All the Way $2 off (pg. 21)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang $5 off (pg 19)
Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian $2 off (one pg. 17)
Home Alone $2 off (pg 16)


I also noticed a $5 off the "Christmas Classics" DVD at Costco. That DVD is a collection of the old school movies we watched as kids: Rudolf, Frosty, Santa Claus is comin' to town, Little Drummer Boy, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Chricket on the Hearth and Frosty Returns. Costco coupons start today, I'm heading there this morning, I'll let you know the scenario.
**Update: The cost of the DVD is $17.99 so total cost after coupon is $12.99. I got my copy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.