Saturday, December 4, 2010

UPDATED: Garmin GPS unit $129 with Lifetime Traffic and Map updates


Target has Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT Portable GPS Navigation System with 5" Touch Screen and Lifetime Traffic & Maps updates for $159 - $30 off code "TGTGRM04" = $129. Shipping is around $6  Plus you can use your Target Red Card and get an additional 5% off.


I just purchased this for $134.14.


*This same model is on sale Black Friday at Office Max for $129.99 BUT it DOES NOT have the Lifetime Traffic & Map updates.

UPDATE: I just (12/4) got an email from Target saying they posted the GPS as "Bluetooth ready" which it is not.  They canceled my order.  BUT, they gave me a code to enter in checkout to get it for the same price if I do not care about Bluetooth capability.  I tried this, it worked, but now it says the item will ship end of Dec-Jan. 11.  This is too late for me.  So I printed off the email and the screen with the item in my cart and price listed and took it to Best Buy and price matched no questions asked.  I walked out the door with my GPS unit.   No shipping charges, no waiting....I ♥ Best Buy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. The exact same thing happened to me. Except when I entered the code it wouldn't work. It cut me off after typing 10 digits and it's longer than that. Help? But, maybe I'll do the same as you did. Sweet.
    Thanks for always posting the tips and great savings. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I didn't try to type my code, I just cut and pasted it. You could try that. Also, Best Buy has that same GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic on sale for $189 right now. (As of Saturday anyway) I think that's why they didn't question my price match. It was only $50 or so difference. PLUS, if you shop Best Buy often, you get their reward points!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.