Friday, November 19, 2010

Remote Controled Helicopter $27.70

UPDATE:  It seems this Helicopter has been overpriced by the seller through Amazon.  It retails for $30-$50.  The reviews are still amazing, and you are saving on shipping.  You just aren't saving the $100 as originally thought.  

Heads up!  If you are looking for a great kid/guy present, check out Amazon. Currently, you can score this Remote Controlled Helicopter for ONLY $27.70– down from $129.95! It qualifies for FREE Super Saver Shipping and has VERY positive, almost all 5 star reviews with over 230 reviews!

My son has been asking for one of these for the past 2 years!  I just grabbed him one.  I am so excited for Christmas!!!!

At this price, YOU BETTER HURRY!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.