Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wii with game for $119.99 at Target????!!!!



If you’re heading on over to Target today, keep your eyes peeled for this clearance bargain. According to many reports online, you may be able to find the older Wii consoles (which include the Wii Sports Game) on clearance for only $139.99. Make sure to do a price check if these consoles aren’t marked. Plus, this clearance find gets even sweeter because you can use the Target $20/1 Wii coupon found in the weekly ad or here for a final cost of $119.99!!! I am SO tempted to go check my Target for this deal!  My husband says we don't need it. 

Let me know if you score this awesome deal!!!  Best of Luck to you!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.