Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Edible Snowflake Activity at home

My boys and I made Edible Snowflakes for lunch today.  All you need is tortillas and cheese, or butter and cinnamon sugar.  Here's how we did it:


Fold the tortilla in half, then in half again and cut with kitchen scissors like you would a paper snowflake.


For a Snowflake Quesadilla place a whole tortilla on a plate, layer cheese and top with snowflake.  Microwave till the cheese is melted.


For Cinnamon Snoflakes lay snowflakes on a cookie sheet, brush with butter or margarine and dust with a cinnamon and sugar mix.  Bake 375 for 5 minutes or until crisp.




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I'm gonna do it with the kids right now! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea...my family loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - this is an adorable idea! I will definitly be trying this. I have never thought of using the cinnamon and sugar - can't wait to try! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. I'll be featuring this today - stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking this up to gettin' crafty on hump day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea!! love this for kids! Thanks so much for coming and linking up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings!! Make sure to come by tomorrow for a giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the sweet ones look so yummy, the cheese ones too, but sugar is always best in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this idea that my preschoolers to school-agers loved doing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.