Thursday, December 2, 2010

Joann's coupons



Joann Fabric and craft has a 50% off coupon in store or online valid through Saturday the 4th.  This coupon is also valid on a single cut of fabric!  I ordered fleece from Joann's last year on black Friday.  I ended up getting the last of a bolt and got what I ordered cut, plus about 2 yards that was left over!

They also have a 20% off entire in store purchase coupon available valid Dec 3-5.

The 20% off coupon says you can not combine it with other discount or coupons.

Other online deals:
30% off kids activity kits.
50% off Christmas Decor
 You might also want to check out your local flyer HERE
Free shipping on orders over $75 with code WGF338
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.