Monday, December 13, 2010

Toy Story Mania Wii


Amazon has Toy Story Mania on Wii for only $19.99! 

Since I am now in the market for Wii games, I have found that they average $40 per game.  So finding a kid friendly one for 1/2 that.....I just had to share it.

If you have been on the new Disneyland ride Toy Story, the game is modeled after that.  It comes with 2 pairs of 3D glasses and works with the Wii remote.  Carnival type games, darts, pie throwing, balloon popping....reviews are good on this one.


Amazon also has Tron: Evolution on Wii for $29.99.  This game just came out, so for it to be on sale already worries me.  Is it because they are promoting it?  Or because it's not that good?  The only Amazon review was very poor, and I've only found 1 other review and it wasn't positive either.  It said it was good, but the graphics were not hot.  It is a good price for a Wii game, so I have included it on this post.

(I bought the Toy Story one.  I'm holding out on the Tron for now.)

(Thanks Freebies2deals)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.