Monday, January 10, 2011

Loyalty Programs pay off...

I had $60 in Office Max Perk Rewards that I needed to use by 1/31/2011.  (I purchase office supplies at Office Max and rack up the rewards!)

I have wanted a label maker for a while, but was not willing to purchase one for over $20.  Well, I figured since I had $60 in rewards, now was a great time to purchase one.  Plus this time of year organization is a big thing on my mind.

I was looking for a hand held one that a friend suggested, but after talking to the Office Max rep, he told me the Brother brands are the most popular and the refills are the same price per foot as the Dymo ones. (And I have a brother all in one, and have had no problems at all with it, so I know they are a good brand)  While I was looking at their selection I found this one.  It's normally $49.99 on sale for $19.99.  That's $14 less then the one I was looking at AND the keyboard is an actual keyboard.  No searching alphabetical for the letters I want.

So I put that in my cart and grabbed the max per person (3) of FREE (after reward credit) 12 pack black Sharpie Markers.

I also had a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase I received in the mail just for being a member.  I grabbed a label refill packet as well to put me over the $50 price mark I needed for my coupon to work. (I only needed $6 to put me at $50, but I figured I'd need a refill anyways sooner or later)

Here are the fruits of my labors:
 $1.22 PLUS I will be getting almost $25 back in rewards for purchasing my Sharpies!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.