Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 SWAGBUCK code

SWAGBUCKS code worth 15 points HERE.  The codes are always hidden, I can't usually find them, but I found this one really easy.  Just look for something that looks like it might be a code, and cut and past it HERE and see if it works.   If it doesn't, keep trying.
SWAGBUCKS is a search engine that give you "SWAGBUCKS" randomly for doing searches, or purchasing online deals through their site.  You add up SWAGBUCKS in your account, then you can redeem them for prizes, discounts and gift cards.


I just redeemed 450 SWAGBUCKS for a $5 Amazon gift card.  This is the second time I've done it.  I have already used the first one with no problems.


Sign up and redeeming SWAGBUCKS are free. 


This deal is over 2:00 pm PST
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.