Thursday, February 10, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday


This Valentines craft was SO CUTE I had to post it up before Valentines!

Simply Crafty created this cute welcome sign.  She posted a great tutorial on how she did it over at her blog
http://simplycraftyblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/welcome-hearts_08.html

I love that it's so simple, and of course THRIFTY!  The wood cost her $0.51 (clearance bin at The Home Depot).   Some paint, a little hardware, some vinyl lettering and you get this amazing welcome sign.

Go check out her other Valentines projects at Simply Crafty.

*If you would like a project featured on DIY Thrifty Thursday, email me at livingthrifty101@gmail.com and I'll post it up.  

**Also be sure to check the GIVEAWAYS tab at the top of the page.  $50 gift card and $15 decorative nail shield drawings end this weekend!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.