Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FREE eBook Downloads

Did you get a Kindle for Christmas?  Are you looking for free audio book downloads? 
I recently had a reader contact me.  She had just been in surgery and was bed ridden and going CRAZY!  She asked if I had a list of free eBooks I could give here.  I thought this would benefit many of you (maybe help you out of a winter slump?) so here are my findings:
Christian Audio is offering "Adopted for Life" by Russell D. Moore for FREE.  It has 5 star reviews on Amazon (36 reviews) I have a few friends that are looking to adopt so I thought I would share this find with everyone. This is available during Feb. only!
(Thanks Money Saving Mom)

Click HERE for a list of free eBooks from Amazon.

FREE Invisible by Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1
FREE Amazon.com’s top 100 Free Kindle books (the right column)


Barns & Noble has free eBooks too.  Click HERE for that link.  They have one that looks interesting to me called "100 quotes to make you think".
 Happy Reading!
~Michelle
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.