Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free Philadelpia Cooking Cream?


Do you have a Kraft First Taste membership?  Kraft First Taste is a site that lets members try new products on the market for FREE.  You sign up HERE, make an account and soon you will get offers to try new products.  After you accept the product, they mail you a coupon good for getting the test item for FREE, plus a few other coupons hoping you will like the freebie enough to use the $1 off or so on another purchase.  The only thing KRAFT wants from you is a review of the product.  They are very easy and short.
I've done these numerous times.  And today I checked and I have an offer for Philadelphia Cooking Cream!
So if you have an account, check your "Current Offers" and see if you have a Philly Cooking Cream offer. If you don't have one, click HERE to sign up.  It's totally free.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.