Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FREE Products Daily on Facebook

There are a few facebook pages that are giving away a set number of samples every day.  Valspar paint and Degree deodorant.  These offers are 1 per person.  So rather then keep posting this up every day, I'll post it once and if you are interested, know that if you don't make the cut today you can try again tomorrow.


Valspar Paint is offering a FREE PAINT SAMPLE of your choice.  It also includes a coupon for $5 off a gallon of Valspar Paint at Lowes.
  1. Click HERE
  2. Select your color
  3. Enter your info and your sample will be on it's way!
I just ordered a Golden Yellow color I'm planning on using for a craft I have in mind for my son.

*There is a limit on the # of samples they give out per day.  So if you can't get it today, try again tomorrow.  I ordered mine 3 minutes ago.

Limit one per household

I received mine in the mail last month.  I'm currently working on a project with it right now! :)



Degree Women deodorant free sample.
  • Like them
  • Click on the left margin where it says "Giveaway" and fill out the form.


The Olive Garden also has a "game" you can play.  You watch a short clip and at the end they tell you if you won or not.  You can enter once a day.  I won a $10 gift card and a free bottle of their amazing dressing by playing this game.
  • Like them
  • Click on the left margin where it says "Tour Italy", enter your email and watch a short clip. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.