Friday, February 4, 2011

Payless BOGO 1/2 off

UPDATE: No luck for me at my local Payless. No clearance items in the sizes I needed. :(

Payless is having their BOGO 1/2 off sale now through Feb. 15th.
This isn't an "amazing" deal because they have this deal all the time.

BUT if you shop like me.....you can purchase a CLEARANCE pair of shoes and get another pair of CLEARANCE shoes for 1/2 off!

Yes, this deal is valid on Clearance items.  Every time they hold this sale I go search through the clearance shoes.  I usually walk out with a few pair for each one of my boys.  I think I'll make a trip down there today.  I'll report my findings later! :)

If you prefer to shop online, you can use code: 41030 to get an additional 20% off!  Shipping to your home is $5.95 or have it shipped to the store for free!

(Thanks Freebies2Deals)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.