Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chinet coupon + BOGO at Walgreens = .50 a package

I just got back from Walgreen and I did this deal.  2 packages for $1.19 after taxes.  Not bad at all. :)
 
WOW, this is an amazing deal.  I don't usually use Chinet unless I'm having people over for a BBQ dinner.  They are usually very pricey, but well worth the money if you are having anything with a sauce. (Salads, steak, corn on the cob...)

  • Click HERE to sign up for their newsletter (use a dummy account if you don't want to hear from them again) and within 2 hours (mine came in 10 minutes) you will get an email with a printable coupon for $1.00 off and ONE package of Chinet (any item).

*Be sure and print it twice!! BACKSPACE button

  • Now the amazing deal comes in at Walgreens for the entire month of April you can get BOGO Chinet items.  Plates are priced at $2.99, so 2 for $3 then use 2 of the $1 off coupons on top of that and get them for .50 each! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.