Monday, May 7, 2012

Discovery Scuba class $10!!!!! ages 8 and older, including adults! (Utah location)

My 10 year old son in his Discovery Scuba class

Google Offers has an AMAZING deal in SLC right now. They have a Discovery Scuba class for $10! My husband and I are both certified Scuba Divers. And 2 of my sons have taken this class. One of them has taken it twice and they both LOVED IT! This deal is for 1/2 that price! $10 a child is an AWESOME price!

Learning the safety signs and how to equalize your ears
Getting use to breathing underwater
And their off!
How cute is this!? This is my 8 year old. He got cold after about 40 minutes in the water so he got out early.

If you have ever wanted to try scuba or thought your kids (8 or older) might enjoy it NOW IT THE TIME! You seriously can't beat $10.

Fine Print:
  • Reservation required.
  • Must be 8 or older.
  • Must sign waiver.
  • Valid only at listed location (Holladay)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.