Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #6


Welcome to DIY Thrifty Thursday #6!

Here are some of the highlights from last week:
Crocheted gifts by Our Seven Dwarfs
How to make your own rug by Simply Crafty
Build your own bench by Miscellany of Me
Fly away clover by The Pike Fam
 Sheep Cupcakes by Fowl Single File
Monkey Baby Shower by The Creative Collage


If you were featured feel free to grab an I was featured button!



thrifty101



What have you been up to this week?
  • Link any projects, crafts, recipes....anything that you think fits the DIY theme.
  • Stay around a while and check out some other links 
  • Have fun and spread the word about DIY Thrifty Thursdays!  Become a follower, list DIY Thrifty Thursday on your Link Party roll, there is a button tab at the top of the page.:)  The more the merrier!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Dino Rug and for hosting each week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you also - for featuring the Monkey Baby Shower Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my butterfly/shamrock picture! :) Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Great ideas here at your site:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my bench! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my crocheted baby set. I really appreciate it! Thank you also for hosting the linky party!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.