Friday, June 15, 2012

Flirty Aprons $5.99 (irregular)


RUN!! Flirty Aprons has their "irregular" aprons for as low at $5.99 each! (83% off!).  In my experience with their irregular aprons, they are not noticeably irregular.  I have purchased 2 different irrigular aprons and one had a bow that wasn't sewn on all the way (fixed that one with a few quick stitches) and the other the print was SLIGHTLY off (not noticeable at all, it took me a while to figure out why they were discounted)

You will have to pay for shipping, but with the 30% off code below that should cover shipping.  Buy more to get the most out of your shipping charges. (I purchased 5 for $29 total after shipping)
  1. Click HERE to get yours,
  2. Enter code: father30 to get an EXTRA 30% off!!
These make great Bridal Shower gifts, Wedding gifts or save them for someone on your Christmas list!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.