Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools quick food idea for your kids

I made these 2 "April Fools" treats for my kids this morning.

I followed the instructions from Making Memories with your kids, she linked up at DIY Thrifty Thursday.....and THAT is why I host a weekly link party, I LOVE to see all your fun ideas!
You make these with Vanilla Wafers, yellow frosting (she used red and yellow, but I only had yellow on hand) and a mini peppermint patty.  (that I bought on clearance after Christmas and stored in my freezer)
And these went with my 2 older boys to school.  I can't wait to see what they thought of them!  My preschooler LOVED them. :)
 And "Dirt cups".  These are easy to make too, chocolate pudding on bottom, smashed chocolate cookies sprinkled on top (Oreo's) and a gummy worm.


It's 70 degrees here today!  I'm taking advantage of it an I'm headed outside to paint!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.