Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii $20, Christmas/Birthday gift!

Amazon has Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii for $20.  Ships FREE with Amazon Prime or Amazon Mom.  Add a $5 filler to ship free otherwise.
If you have a gift card from Swagbucks you could use it on this item. :)  This game has great reviews and is recommended for kids and/or adults that like Mario type games. (that's me!  If all I have to do is run right and jump, I can handle it.)

Best Buy also has it for $19.99 with in store pickup

I bought this last Christmas for this same price.  So this is a great price to grab it at and save for birthday/Christmas gifts.  I've never seen the "good games" go for less then $20 each.  My boys have not received this yet, it's still in my "gift stash". :)  I bought it based on the reviews, the fact that it was a $20 Wii game with great reviews and that my boys all like Kirby.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.