Saturday, April 9, 2011

Online beginner Blog Class

 When I started my blog last June, I had no idea what I was doing.  I didn't follow any blogs at that time, so I've had to learn everything by trial and error.  I was lucky and found some great "blog friends" that have helped me out, informed me of blog etiquette and gave me some advice along the way.

I found THIS online blog course by Blogelina that goes for 4 weeks for only $5.  I've not heard of this program or anyone that has taken it, but if you are looking to start a blog, $5 might be a good investment for you.  It would definitely speed up the "learning process" on how this all works.

**This class seems to be tailored to those looking to use your blog for a little extra income.  Monetizing, building viewers etc.  If you are planning on using your blog as an online journal or scrapbook, you might want to venture out on your own.  (although, for $5, you might as well see what you can learn right?)

The Class Manual: Blogging For Beginners

When you register for the class, you’ll receive a free copy of the class manual. What’s covered in the manual? A lot! In it, you’ll find 60 pages that will help you learn:

  • How to Get Your Blog Started on the Right Foot
  • Questions to ask as you begin blogging
  • How to Choose a Web Host for Your Blog
  • Why Your Blog Design is So Important
  • 9 Different Ways to Easily Monetize Your Blog
  • How to Draw Visitors to Your Blog
  • and so much more!
(Thanks MoneySavingMom)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.