Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RC Willey "Wild Web Wednesday" TRON

UPDATE: The coupon says it's good in the CA store, but it's good at all locations (I called Corporate, they are aware of the issue and are working to fix the coupon).  It also says from 5-8 pm, but it's good all day long.  I just got home from RC Willey and got my lantern and the DVD. :)
 
RC Willey's "Wild Web Wednesday" has TRON on DVD for $8.95
and on Blu-Ray 2 disk pack for $14.95.

Purchase the item over the internet, and pick up in store.
*You must pick this item up in store, shipping is NOT an option.

These deals tend to go fast, so if you are going to do it, do it NOW.

And that's not all....... (I've always wanted to say that...) :)
 
RC Willey is celebrating their Birthday with FREE cake and ice cream from 5-8 tonight at ALL locations, and they are giving YOU a free gift.
Click HERE and you can print out a voucher for a FREE lantern that you can exchange TODAY ONLY from 5-8pm at ANY RC Willey location.

*Alternately, Best Buy will match this price.  I'm sure you have to live in a state that has an RC Willey though. :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.