Friday, May 20, 2011

Goal: Thrifty 101 @ 550 followers.........


I started Thrifty 101 July 23, 2010 with the hope of having 50 followers by the end of the year.  We are now at 350 followers! Thank you so much for supporting me in my blogging journey!  I have really enjoyed it and all your comments.

I have set a goal to have 550 followers by the 1 year mark.  We are at 350 right now, so that's 200 followers in the next 2 months.  With your help, I think this goal is very obtainable.

Please help spread the word about Thrifty 101.  Tell your friends, post our button, link back on your FB page, tweet about it......let's make it to 550 by the end of July!

I'm already planning a list of giveaways to celebrate hitting our 550 mark.  I'm thinking something like a giveaway a day for a week or something similar.

If you have a Esty shop, company or business that you would like to donate a prize contact me at livingthrifty101@gmail.com and we can work out the details.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you joined me too! Good luck with your goal. Thanks for stopping by yesterday and leaving a comment. Sorry I missed your party, hopefully next week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.