Thursday, June 2, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #18

 
I love Thursdays!  

The last day of school for us is tomorrow so this week has been a little hectic.  I can't wait to lay back and see what creative things you all have been up to!

I also want to THANK YOU for helping get the word out on our DIY Thrifty Thursday link party.  It's been so fun for me to watch the party grow and get so many great ideas and inspiration from everyone.  Thank you!!

Here some of my favorites from last week:

Breakfast Cookies by Eating my way back.  Seriously...cookise for breakfast!?! I am SO there! :)
Creating Blog Buttons by Evelyn Kate Designs.  I love when people post things like this that help out newbie bloggers.  I've been at this less then a year and these tutorials are so helpful!
Crayon Monograms by Creative Mommas. I LOVED this teacher gift idea.  This fall I'll have to buy some extra crayons!
...and by i should be mopping the floor:


Paper Stars by The Gunny Sack.  These are amazing and don't require any cutting or pasting!
For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!
And thanks again to everyone for linking up.  I love seeing all the amazing ideas, you all inspire me.




thrifty101



 **And don't forget to pop over and enter our $10 Walmart gift card Summer BBQ party giveaway!**

Now, time for the party:
  1. Be a follower of Thrifty 101, because it's just nice. :)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, THANKS!  Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this this: Thrifty101
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself.  Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself. 
  4. Visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.