Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #19


The weather here has finally warmed up, school is out and summer is in full swing!

Speaking of summer, don't miss out on our..... 
  (found on the top right tab above) This is an ongoing party devoted to ideas, activities, crafts and games you can do with your kids when you hear "I'm boooooored!"  
The party never ends, so link up ideas you try and check back often to get new inspiration.  *Feel free to link your kid friendly activities up to both link parties, but please only link kid stuff to the Summer Boredom Buster party.

Here are a few highlights from last week's DIY Thrifty Thursday Party:

I loved this Q-Tip jar from Love Sweet Love.  So simple and so cute!
Baby girl baptism cake by I Design
The I saw that going differently in my mind shared some great Lego Party ideas!
 Big D and me also had some Lego party ideas....party boards!
House of Hepworth's Pinwheel Wreath

T-shirt makeover Made by Meech
White Trash bars by Dragonfly Designs
Thanks to everyone for linking up.  Our party is growing every week, it's so fun to see new ideas!
For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101






A few guidelines:
  1. Be a follower of Thrifty 101, because it's just nice. :)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, THANKS!  Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this this: Thrifty101
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself.  Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself. 
  4. Visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
HAVE FUN!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I'm sorry, linky blew up on me! I would delete, but it's not giving me the option. So sorry again!

    And I'm a new follower, too! Nice first impression huh?! Sheesh! lol

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, no problem. I took care of it. Glad to have you with us! :)
    ~Michelle
    Thrifty 101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thank you SO much for featuring my q-tip jar! I can't even tell you how much it makes my day to see a feature from you! Love Love your blog!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for featuring my t-shirt makeover! and also for hosting great link parties! i look forward to joining again this week :)
    Made By Meech

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Lego Party boards - so exciting!
    Jennifer
    www.bigdandme.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.