Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Old Navy 25% off entire order 24 hour sale

Today only at Old Navy you can save 24% on your entire online purchase!

Excludes Shorts and Everyday Steals.

They have boys Rashguard Swim Shirts on sale for $8 and with 24% off that makes them $6.08 each!  That is a great price for rashguard swim shirts.  I'd buy 3 if my boys didn't already have them.

Flag Tees end up being $3.80 each after the 24% off!

I'd even suggest calling family or friends to put an order in together so you can get free shipping with a $50 purchase.

I only have boys, so I didn't check the girls section.  I checked the women's and found V-neck shirts for $3.99, but they didn't have my size in the color I wanted. :(
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.