Sunday, June 12, 2011

Taco Bell .99 Crunchwrap Supreme



Wow, what is that? you ask......That my friends is the delicious Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme. (the photo shows 2 stacked on each other)  I mentioned that my family ate at Taco Bell before we did Chuck E. Cheese on Friday.  These bad boys retail for $2.79, and I thought about buying one....THAT is how good they are.

So glad I decided it was a little too pricey, because THIS WEEK 6/12-6/18 you can buy a Crunchwrap Supreme for only .99.    BUT, if you buy 2 Crunchwrap Supremes, it's only $2....BUT.... ha ha.  (If you don't know what I'm talking about search You Tube for Kid History....too funny)

*You do not need a coupon for this deal*

I can eat about 3/4 of one of these before I can't eat anymore and for .99 you better believe I will be stopping by a Taco Bell this week!

If you happen to try one of these this week, come back here and tell us what you thought of it.

(Thanks Save the Coupons)
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I had these last time I knew they were $0.99. They were smaller than I thought they might be (a little thin), but they were really good and still filling.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.