Thursday, July 14, 2011

3 Cups Book Review (children's finance book)

I was recently sent a book to review titled "3 Cups".  I was happy to review this book because it's a book on how to teach your kids about finances, which was a perfect fit for my blog.

This book takes the concept  of doing 3 things with your money: Spend, Save and Charity. (much like Dave Ramsey teaches for all you fans out there)  It tells the story of a 5 year old boy that is given 3 cups for his birthday with the promise of "adventures to come".  He starts to get an allowance and his partents teach him about the 3 cups and how the decisions he makes can affect him and others in his life.

The book is beautifully illustrated and is written with a few simple sentences on each page so that a parent can read it to a young child and they will understand.  It is only 24 pages long and meant for children ages 4-8.

You can purchase 3 Cups from www.3cupsbook.com or from Amazon.com here:
Three CupsParent Participation Education Books)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.