Monday, July 25, 2011

Backpacks 100% back in Max Perks Rewards

Office Max has backpacks with 100% back in Max Perk rebates. That means you can purchase any backpack from Office Max today (starting at $29.99) and in September (Oct if you have a teacher card like me) you will be credited your entire purchase in "Max Perk Rewards" that you can use on future Office Max purchases.

So in short, you will get an Office Max gift card back in the amount of your purchase.

*If you can wait a few months to get your credit back AND you will be able to use your credit on something at Office Max this would be a good deal for you.
*If you can't wait, or don't shop at Office Max, I would wait for a better deal. The Back to School sales are just starting....no need to jump the gun. (in my opinion)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.