Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #27



I'm still in Florida having a wonderful vacation with my family. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Summer....can you believe it's almost over already?!?!

Last week we had a lot of entries. It's always difficult for me to choose just 5, so be sure you refresh your memory with all the great ideas from last week. Here are a few of my favorites:

Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons: Fun Fish Dish
Making it Homey: Vanity redo
Artsy VaVa: Peacock Chair
Domesticated Nomad: Craigslist Desk makeover
Breezy Pink Daisies: Cardboard decorative stars


For those of you featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101

For this weeks party: (following the party host is always a nice thing to do.....;)
  1. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this this: Thrifty101.
  2. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  3. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
*Don't forget we also have the Summer Boredom Buster Link party where you can link up your kid activities.
*If you host your own blog party check HERE to make sure it's listed on the Thrifty 101 directory.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great vacation! Thanks for featuring my Peacock Chair and for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi @ Making It Homey said... Thank you so much for featuring my vanity, such a nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! I hope you continue to have a fantastic vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the Thrifty Thursday party!

    http://trescherechattel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.