Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guest Blogger: Homeroad

Hi everyone! I'm Susan...


and this is my Homeroad...


I'm a wife and the mother of 4 daughters...
my girls range in age from 12 to 23!


In my spare time, I'm a pre-school teacher....


I've been creating all my life. I began working on Homeroad less than a year ago and I'm excited that it has become a place that journals my projects and lets me be an inspiration to others.

My blogging style is simple and direct. I try to display great pictures and instructions that are easy to follow.


I do a little bit of everything at Homeroad: up-cycling, junking, thrifting, painting,designing, sewing, crafting & building.

Here are a few of my favorite projects:






Thanks for stopping by and visiting Homeroad


I'm glad to meet you!


Susan
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me Michelle!
    Have a great weekend.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.