Friday, August 5, 2011

Guest Blogger: Lovely Little Snippets



Hi! I'm Stefanie from over at Lovely Little Snippets! I'm so happy to be a guest blogger!







I am a stay at home momma to one little boy who keeps me hoppin' all day long! I love photography, decorating and cooking. My weekends are filled with yard sales, DIY projects and (if I can get my husband on board) the occasional home improvment adventure!


Lovely Little Snippets is a blog filled with recipes, crafts, tips, and all sorts of lovely things! Here are a few of the posts you will find if you come to visit us!













Pork and Rice Bowls


Hopefully you'll stop by and visit sometime to join our link parties, leave a comment, or just check it out!


And be sure to like us on Facebook!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.