Saturday, August 27, 2011

Halloween Costume Review: Wholesale Costume Club

Every Halloween I struggle finding my boys costumes that haven't been "overdone". So I was way excited when I got the chance to review Wholesale Costume Club. They have costumes of all shapes, sizes, and styles. They have adult, child, teen, plus size, male and female. The website breaks the costumes into easy to find styles like; 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Humor, Historical, Sexy, Greek, Gothic, Disney....the list goes on and on.


Having 3 boys, I instantly headed to the Boys Halloween Costume section and began my search. I found so many unique costumes that I know there won't be a million of at the school parade.

After searching though pages of amazing costumes we ordered the Valiant Knight Child Costume Size L for my 11 year old. The Large size says 10-12, and my son is tall for a 11 year old at it fit him perfectly!

He couldn't wait to try it on, so he put it on over his school clothes. The Valiant Knight Costume came with the armored tunic and hood, arm plate covers, boot covers, and a belt. The material it was made from didn't require any ironing (my type of costume!) or anything, ready to wear out of the package.
After Halloween is over he can use it for his medieval times school report or just to play in.....that's what I liked about the design of this costume, it's good all year long and for many different occasions.

The costume cost $35.00 and shipping is always a flat rate of $4.99. You could get costumes for your entire family and still only pay $4.99 in shipping costs!

Wholesale Costumes Club also sells any accessories you might need for your costume like wigs, makeup, masks, fake weapons, jewelry, shoes, hats...etc.



I received above costume for review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.