Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Highlights from last week:
Love Sweet Love's Picture Frame Jewelry hanger
House on Ashwell Lane Creative Storage Ideas
I Design: Basketball Cake ~I can't believe she took the time to put the texture on the ball!
I heart my glue gun: Yo Gabba Gabba T-shirt

Spruce your Nest: Dresser redo

If you were featured, feel free to grab an "I was featured" button.

thrifty101

Thanks to everyone for linking up.

What have you been up to lately? "Show us what you've got!"
  • Follow Thrifty 101 & help spread the word about DIY Thrifty Thursday
  • Link up any DIY projects you've completed or recipes you want to share.
  • Visit a few other sites to get some inspiration and leave a few comments

Time to Par-tay!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled that you featured my dresser makeover! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hostessing another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you for the feature!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.