Thursday, August 25, 2011

Utah Readers: 1/2 price Mary Poppins tickets


Travelzoo has Mary Poppins tickets for 50% off in Salt Lake City

I've seen this play on Broadway, it was really good. Let me emphasize that I HATED the movie. I think everyone loves the songs and the dancing is wonderful.

On a side note, The Little Mermaid is playing at the Tuacan through October 21 MWF evenings. I don't have any discounts for this one, but I do know that IHC has a discount you can get by ordering your tickets over the phone and showing your employee badge at the Will Call booth. This play was outstanding, I saw it at the Tuacan in July. I LOVED it. I would highly recommend seeing it at the Tuacan because it's an outdoor theater they can do things with water that you can't do at a normal theater.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.