Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coupon Binders on sale NOW on Back to School Clearance


Back to School items are on clearance right now. Keep your eyes open for 3 ring binders that zip closed. I bought a really cute black, white and yellow one last week at Walmart for $7 regularly $15. I love that is zips closed because I know nothing will fall out when I toss it in the car or in the cart at the store. It even had a small accordion file and a see through pouch in it. My Back to School clearance section was in the Garden department.

If you have ever wanted to get into couponing and start your own "coupon binder" your journey begins with Newspaper subscriptions. For my Utah Readers; I have worked with all the major UT newpapers from Logan to Utah County to get Thrifty 101 readers THE BEST rate on newspaper subscriptions. Click HERE to view the rates and the phone number to call.

Happy Couponing! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.