Friday, September 16, 2011

FREE KFC Popcorn Chicken Sept 19



Sign up HERE for KFC's Colonel's Email Club to get advance notice on upcoming promotions like....

FREE Popcorn Chicken to members on Sept 19th!!!

"Looking for a great KFC deal? Be sure to join the Colonel's E-mail Club. Members of the club are going to receive a great Popcorn Chicken coupon on Sept. 19. You don't want to miss out! Click the link or visit www.kfc.com to sign up! (For U.S. residents only.)"


I'm watching my 2 year old niece that day, I think I just found our activity for the day! :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I am a new GFC follower. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.