Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Coke Rewards; FREE college team shirt

Enter 6 codes into your My Coke Rewards account, then enter one of the following codes:
  • FOOTBALL
  • TSHIRT
  • MYTEAM
  • TOUCHDOWN
And you will be given a "Special Offer" for a NCAA T-shirt for free!  No points will be deducted and shipping is free.  Not all teams are represented.

The "TOUCHDOWN" code is for local teams.  I'm not sure if that means local to you or local to me.  For me it came up with western teams (Utah, Idaho...) they even had Utah State! GO AGGIES!!! ;)

Each code will give you 1 free T-shirt!  For every 6 codes you enter you can use all 4 shirt codes.  So if you enter 12 codes you will be able to get 8 shirts!  (Each code has a limit of 2 uses per account.)

(Thanks SavvyShopperDeals)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.