Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apige Photography Special Offer (Utah Readers 50% OFF!)

It's that time of year again........family photos.

My boys came home with school picture flyers and I was SHOCKED to see that a packet costs $20 per boy! That's $60 total for my 3 boys! I don't feel school photos aren't very personable or fun so having a whole packet of "head shots" of my boys doesn't interest me...especially for $60!

I was SO excited to find Apige [ap-hu-jee]Photography. Their studio is in Sugar House, UT. They have beautiful photography style and welcome you to bring any clothing images and props you like so you can take photos that are personalized to YOU and your family.

The best part about Apige Photography is the price. Each photo session is only $99! That price INCLUDES the rights to the images and every image on CD.

Special for Thrifty 101 Readers!
50% OFF Professional Photography Session

During the month of October, Apige Photography is offering Thrifty 101 readers a photo session for only $49! That's 50% off their already low price of $99! Your photo session includes up to 6 people, 45 minutes of photo studio time, edited hi-res images and a CD with copyright release. All you have to do is schedule an appointment during October and mention that you want the "Thrifty 101 Deals Special" in the message section of step 3.

Check them out and book an appointment on their website or on Facebook!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.