Thursday, October 13, 2011

FREE $20 Disney Gift Card using Disney Movie Rewards


You remember those Disney Movie Reward Points that you keep adding to your account and wondering if you will ever have enough to purchase anything? Well, guess what........

They just added a $20 Disney Gift card for 750 points!

I logged onto my account and to my surprise I had 850 points....so I jumped on the new $20 gift card deal and in 6-8 weeks I'll get my gift card for FREE! :)

You can get yours too, if you are going to get one I suggest you HURRY!
  • Click HERE for the link to the gift card.
Fine Print:
The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney Store locations in the U.S., DisneyStore.com, DisneyPhotoPass.com, and Adventures by Disney. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for complete terms and conditions.

(Thanks Mammas on a Dime)

Limit one redemption per member
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.