Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holy Coupons!

We got back from Yellowstone Monday night, so I haven't had a chance to look at Sunday's coupons until this morning.  HOLY COW!!! There were a TON of coupons this week!

I got a Smart Source, Red Plum, News America, Proctor & Gamble, Hasbro Toys and a Moments to Save coupon inserts!

I get 3 paper subscriptions, so I actually got 3 of each insert. woot woot!

If you would like to start saving money using coupons, seriously think about subscribing to the newspaper, or even multiple copies of the newspaper.

*Utah readers, I've worked out the best deal around (guaranteed) for newspaper subscriptions.  You can see the rates and order info under the "Newspapers" link above.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.