Thursday, October 27, 2011

Perfect personalized mom, grandma or mother-in-law gift $18 shipped!


Are you looking for a gift for your mom, wife or mother-in-law? I just found the perfect thing. GroopDealz has personalized metal charm necklaces for $15 (normally $30)! Shipping is $3 and you can get up to 4 tags per order.

So if you need 5 on one and 3 on the other just put in 2 orders and mix up your names a bit and you will have 2 necklaces with all the names you need.

I think these would be great for grandmothers with grandkid names on them. I'm telling my husband to get this from my boys to me for Christmas. (If he's reading this now, I've already ordered it...thank you in advance. :)

*When you purchase this deal you are purchasing the product. Not a voucher to get the product free. You will enter your info and submit an order, so be ready with your info.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.