Saturday, November 26, 2011

50% off at Old Navy!


UPDATE: This deal is still available! I just got back from Old Navy where I got a pair of dress pants for my 12 year old and pj pants for my husband for $0.69 total! (plus the $10 Groupon...so $10.69...or just over $5 each!!!)

Groupon has $20 Old Navy gift cards for only $10! Their current deals go through tomorrow morning and if you purcahse your Groupon gift card today it will be ready to use at 12:00 am tomorrow! SWEET! I got mine within an hour of ordering!

NOTE: THE GIFT CARDS EXPIRE CHRISTMAS EVE SO YOU CAN'T GIVE THEM AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS.

The cashiers ring your Groupon in as a $10 gift card and a coupon for $10 off an item. So if you need to return/exchange something....EXCHANGE IT because you will NOT be able to use the $10 off coupon again.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.