Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #43

HAPPY DECEMBER!

I can't believe it's December already. Here in Utah we still don't have snow in the valleys! NOT that I'm complaining! ;) ...although a storm is blowing in as I type. :(

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to enjoy time with loved ones before hitting the internet or waiting in lines at stores.

For this link party link up any projects you have been working on. Anything you made yourself is AWESOME! A few ideas are Meals you cooked with Thanksgiving leftovers, or homemade Christmas gifts you are working on.

Guidelines:
  1. Follow Thrifty 101(The first entry in this link party)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
Time to show us what you've got!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Тhаnk you a bunch for shaгing this with all folks you гeally understand whаt you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my website =). We could have a link exchange contract among us
    Review my site dreams meaning

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.