Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DIY Thrifty Thursday #44

Here are last weeks highlights!

Giving Garland by Polkadots on Parade:
Ornament Advent by Freaking Craft
Dollar Store Santa by Alyssabeth
Sea Urchin Snow Women, The Space Between Blog

If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!
thrifty101






  1. Follow Thrifty 101(The first entry in this link party)
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101.
  3. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  4. Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.
*
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my garland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Thank you so much for featuring my sea urchin snow(wo)men among the other great projects. I love linking to your party every week. Happy Holidays!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you so much for featuring my little snowman! It made my day.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.