Monday, February 13, 2012

Sears 75% off Christmas Outdoor Decor

For those of you that tried this deal, it looks like Sears canceled. :( I got an email stating that they were out of stock and that the charge was refunded and that I was getting a $15 gift card in the mail. So bummed!

Sears.com has 75% off Christmas Outdoor Decor.


I picked up this 8 foot Snowman for $16 after taxes and FREE in store pickup.


Be sure to go through Ebates for 6% cash back!

If you are new to Ebates (like me) they offer cash back at most online shopping sites. Each % differs depending on the site and the current deal. Ebates tracks all your cash back amounts and once you have received a set amount of "cash back" you will receive a check from Ebates.

It's 100% free and easy to use, so why not get some cash back on purchases you would make anyway right? You can click HERE to sign up.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.