Saturday, January 7, 2012

Starbucks/Fandango deal redemption reminder

UPDATE: I waited to post when your vouchers were available because there were some technical issues with redemption on this offer. (something I've NEVER had issues with Plum District before) I just got an email apologizing for the inconvenience and telling me that they have added $5 to my account good on a future purchase! I checked my account and the $5 credit was put in yesterday. YAY!

If you purchased the Starbucks/Fandango vouchers I told you about HERE, your vouchers can now be redeemed! YAY!

  1. Log onto your Plum District account
  2. Click "My Account" on the top right
  3. Select "Purchased Deals"
  4. Click "View" the Fandango/Starbucks offer
  5. Copy the Fandango voucher #
  6. Scroll down the page and click on the "door step delivery" link
  7. Paste the code # submit
  8. enter your email, submit
  9. Your code will now be emailed to your account. Use it online to purchase your movie tickets.

Do the same above steps to redeem your Starbucks gift card, but use the Starbucks voucher code. *I had to check my email account after I went to doorstop delivery. The link I was automatically taken to did not work.


Your vouchers need to be redeemed online by April 2012. Once they are redeemed online, you will get the e-gift cards in your email account.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.